First-Time Local Client Special!
If you're a San Diego resident, you can try a session with Buffy or Kai at a special price.
When you have your first appointment, you can schedule and pre-pay for 2 more discounted sessions.
$56 // 60 minutes
$65 // 75 minutes
$74 // 90 minutes
Mary'sTherapies offers everyday rates that fit anybody's budget.
For any combination of our services:
30 min = $50
60 min = $100
75 min = $125
90 min = $150
120 min = $200
Special Pricing Packages
Choose a commitment to your well-being—and reap the rewards.
Our package deals don't permit splitting time, so please schedule for your allotted minutes.
Become a member and receive unlimited sessions of your choice at just a $1 per minute! Decide how long of a session you'd like—we'll customize accordingly.
Click here for more details.
4-Session Package Deals
Pre-pay for four 60-minute sessions or four 90-minute sessions to save up to $100!
Select whichever therapies you'd like to receive for your sessions.
Package Deal Policies
- Good for up to one year
- May be shared with others (gift certificate can be provided upon request)
Package Deal Pricing
Four 60 min sessions (240 min) = $340
($85 each—save $60! ...It's like getting an extra 40 min for free!)
Four 90 min sessions (360 min) = $500
($125 each—save $100! ...It's like getting an entire 90min session!)
- Cash, personal check (made out to Mary'sTherapies), and all major credit cards accepted. HSA and FSA debit cards also accepted.
- Payment must be in advance or at time of service
- If payment is under $50, a $0.50 service charge will be added for credit card charges
- Gift certificates are always available (and make wonderful gifts!), are paid in advance of service, and must be used within 1 year
- Prices are subject to change without notice
Our time together is important. Unless there is an emergency, Mary'sTherapies requests that you cancel your appointment 24 hours in advance or pay a $45 fee to make up for time loss. Thank you for your respect for our time and schedule!
Everybody is different. Your body and ailments change all the time. Therefore, Mary'sTherapies is committed to using knowledgeable insight in providing different treatments for each individual, each and every time. However, this is a team approach. The session is for YOU! You and only you know what is best for your body and your needs. It's up to you to speak up, provide feedback, tell us your likes & dislikes, any specifications, etc., as to what works best and is necessary for you. Let the healing teamwork begin!
Regardless of which therapist you see, you can trust you're in good hands. The therapist you see at your appointment is subject to change without notice, though we'll do our very best to contact you as soon as we know that rearranging is necessary!
Mary’sTherapies and its affiliates does not share any information whatsoever about sessions with others. What is said behind closed doors shall remain there.
Mary’sTherapies and its affiliates discusses what is most helpful for the specific treatment; however, the client makes the final decision. The basic purpose of the treatment is relaxation and relief of muscular tension.
- The client will make Mary’sTherapies and its affiliates aware of areas not to treat.
- The client will update Mary’sTherapies and its affiliates on any changes in health conditions or medications. There should be no liability on Mary’sTherapies and its affiliates if the client fails to do so.
- The client understands that massage should not be construed as a substitute for medical examination.
- The client needs to communicate pain levels to Mary’sTherapies and its affiliates. There shall be no liability on Mary’sTherapies and its affiliates if the client fails to do so.
- The client will remain covered at all times, and only the area that is being worked on will be uncovered.
- No sexual intonation/behavior is tolerated.
- The client will arrive punctually for the appointment.
- Client will give a 24-hour cancellation notice.
- For any missed appointment or for any late cancellation call, a cash client will be billed $45 and a package plan client will have 1 session deducted from package.
- If the client arrives late for an appointment, the client will be billed for a full session and will be treated for the remaining time reserved.
- If an emergency occurs for either the client or Mary’sTherapies and its affiliates, the session may be rescheduled by mutual agreement.
- A session can be lengthened based on Mary’sTherapies and its affiliate’s schedule.
- It is the client’s responsibility to specify areas of focus during the time of the session.